Need help with running errands? Are you away from home and your parents need support with household chores? We are here to help and take stress from your shoulders.
- Grocery shopping and delivery to your home, including at COSTCO and specialty shops
- Pick-up prescriptions from the pharmacy
- Taking Pet to the groom or veterinarian
- Pet food shopping and delivery
- Dry cleaning and shoe repair
- Driving you to doctor’s appointments
- Daily telephone checks on elderly or sick person
- Home checks and small errands in the house
- Banking or paying bills
- Going to the post office
- Drop off donations
- Drop off vehicle for service
- Driving to and from airport.
Services are tailored to each client needs. If you don’t see a service you are looking for, please contact us to discuss further. For all the errand running services please note that any product purchase or supplies required to complete the task are in addition to the hourly service rates.
Get A FREE Quote On Our Services
Focus Home Watch and Pet Care
Focus Home Watch and Pet Care provides a variety of secure and reliable house and pet sitting services for clients in northwest Calgary. The company offers superior home watch for unoccupied or vacant residences and on-site pet sitting and exercising services for dog and cats, as well as care for other pets in the house.
We are fully bonded, insured and licensed and passed a background check by the City Police.
Areas Of Calgary We Serve
How It Works
When a client gets in touch with us via email or telephone, we will ask several questions to understand client’s needs. The estimated time frame of service requirement is also established. An initial visit free of charge and obligation is booked before the leave. This visit is generally 30 to 60 minutes in length and it includes... read full details>>